The Texas Education Agency publishes STAAR® report cards for all students every year. TEA has redesigned the Confidential Student Report (CSR) for results of the 2017 STAAR test. The goal of the redesigned CSR is to create a family-friendly report on student progress, specifically highlighting growth and improvement as much as proficiency. The new CSR features:
- Growth and progress information
- Lexile levels and trend data
- New performance level descriptors
- Resources and suggestions for parents to use at home
- Suggested questions for parents to ask teachers and counselors
Hard copies of the CSRs will be available beginning June 30 and will be mailed home. To access your student's test scores online now, go to www.texasassessment.com and click on the STUDENT PORTAL. You will need your child’s date-of-birth and their unique access code. The unique access code can be found on any prior CSR or by contacting Martha Hernandez at the BISD Service Center for assistance at (512) 772-7100.
More information on the STAAR reports card is available here.